Eunique Africa is an established fashion house is seeking to fill the position of an Administrative/Finance Assistant. The person will work directly under Finance and/or Operations Managers to ensure operations run smoothly.
Administrative/Finance Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Provides Payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Ability to compute statutory deductions NHIF, NSSF, PAYE
- Taking accurate minutes of meeting and authenticating them
- Oversees and supervises the work of junior staff
- Prepare and raise payment vouchers
- Schedule all incoming payments
- Ensure advance payments are noted as and when they occur
- Track prepayments such as rent and stock consignments
- Maintain the working tools inventory
- Monitoring stationery and office consumables, maintaining records and re ordering with approval
- Coordinating office procedures
Requirements for the Administrative/Finance Assistant Job
- Degree in Business Administration/ Bachelors of Commerce (Finance option), CPA qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 6 months to 1 year (max) experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment in a similar position.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of company administrative procedures
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Managing administrative processes
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Reporting skills
How to Apply
To apply send you application to [email protected] by C.O.B 25th May 2017.