Betway Kenya is a popular betting company, which boasts offer 500,000 players. Before you register, it’s important to notes several things, which include registration procedure, cash deposit, withdrawal procedure,paybill number and odds. Here is all you need to know about Betway Kenya.
How to Register
- Navigate to www.betway.co.ke on your browser
- Tap or click Sign Up
- Fill in the form with your personal details
Note: when asked for your mobile number please use the one linked to your Mobile Money wallet
To start betting, you need to put money in your account using Mobile Money.
Deposit using M-Pesa
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 880185
- Enter Account no: Betway
- Enter the Amount you want to deposit (minimum Ksh10)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA
- Your account will automatically be updated with the amount of your deposit
- Go ahead and place your bet
How to Bet
- Navigate to Betway’s home page for the latest upcoming fixtures
- Click on More bet types/leagues to choose your market and league
- Add your selections to the Betslip by tapping or clicking on them
- Once you are done with your selections, confirm your bet on the Betslip
How to Withdraw
- Navigate to My Account on Betway’s home page when you’re logged in
- Select the Withdraw option
- Select your Mobile Money provider (M-PESA)
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and tap or click Request withdraw
- Withdrawals are processed instantly
Maximum and minimum amount to withdraw from Betway
Since most people deposit and withdraw through MPESA,the maximum amount the company allows you to withdraw is Ksh70,000 per day. If you win over Ksh70,000,you will only withdraw the Ksh70,000 and withdraw the remaining amount the following day.
Betway uses almost the same software that Sportpesa uses.The odds for two companies are almost similar.But navigation on Betway website is slightly different than Sportpesa.