Afe Babalola University Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission Requirements
PART E. ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
PART F. MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,500 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number while PostGraduate Application form is also N10,500 and to be paid into the Postgraduate School Account Number
2.0 CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe-Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
- Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2016.
|UNDERGRADUATEPROGRAMME ACCOUNT||POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ACCOUNT|
|Skye Bank Plc||1770775995||Skye Bank Plc||1771572603|
|Wema Bank Plc||0122139765||Wema Bank Plc||0122203662|
|Ecobank Plc||2862016620||Ecobank Plc||2862027071|
|First Bank Plc||2017401566||Stanbic IBTC Bank||0001462435|
|Zenith Bank Plc||1013837065||FCMB Bank Plc||0483012036|
|Union Bank Plc||0034651222|
|Diamond Bank Plc||0033828634|
PART G. DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at the University Campus in Ado Ekiti.
- NOTE:That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centres.
PART H. ONLINE AAPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- Download any of the Application Form below as the case may be:
Download Change of University Form (If you do not choose Afe Babalola University)
PART I. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
(A) Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
The criteria for admission into the PGD programme will be as follows:
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in the relevant discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programmes from approved Institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission.
(B) Master’s Degree Programmes
The criteria for admission into the Master’s Programme (M.Sc.) will be as follows:
- 1. All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Professional Master’s Degree Programme
- Candidates for professional Master’s degree programme must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant discipline of theUniversity or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Candidates with university degree in Third Class or HND plus a university PGD at credit level pass may be considered for admission into professional Master’s degree programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem solving potentials.
- Academic Master’s Degree Programme
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees from the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- Candidates with at least a third class degree or HND and university PGD in the relevant discipline of Afe Babalola University or equivalent of any other University approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) may be considered for admission into academic Master’s degree programmes.
PART J. DURATION OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- 2 Semesters – Full Time
- 3 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Science Programmes
- 3 Semesters – Full Time
- 4 Semesters – Part Time
- Master of Business Administration
- 4 Semesters – Full Time
- 6 Semesters – Part Time
PART K. DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE,EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE:EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI: MR DELE OHWAHWA, GREEN OCEAN MULTIBIZ, 60 ODOGUN AVENUE, NEW LAYOUT, OFF JAKPA ROAD, EKPAN, WARRI, DELTA STATE.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
PART L. POST-UTME EXAMINATION CENTRE
- The Examination Centre and Date will be communicated later
PART M. INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
PART N. FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to [email protected] OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
PART O. IMPORTANT NOTICE.
- Because of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts only 08127772121, 08034402771, 08054300473, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
- Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
- Beware of Fraudulent phone numbers and website that is different from the University WEBSITE: www.abuad.edu.ng