Cabin Crew is one of the best diploma courses in Kenya. Admission requirement for the course to various colleges in Kenya are based on KCSE score. The minimum entry requirement for a diploma is usually a C- but a certificate can take you with a D+
If you are planning to pursue cabin crew course in Kenya, below is admission requirements to Kenyan colleges
ADMISSION REQUIRMENT FOR CABIN CREW COURSE AT KENYA AERONAUTICAL COLLEGE
Cabin Crew are primarily focused on passenger safety on the aircraft and aircraft safety. They are responsible for advising the passengers on conduct on the aircraft and enforcing regulations to maintain passenger and aircraft safety.
This course allows you to pursue a career not only in the aviation industry but also in other service industries such as hotels.
The college has qualified and experienced lecturers ,who will guide you through out the 6 months it takes to successfully complete this course.
|Mean Grade||C Minus or Equivalent|
If you are planning to work for major airlines in the world as an air hostess/cabin crew,IATA is the best place to earn your training. In Kenya, you can enroll for the program online and start the training.
Below we give a detailed information of what you expect at IATA.
Airline Cabin Crew Training
Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
This self-study course is available in eTextbook or printed Textbook format.
- This course requires approximately 45 hours of study, to be completed in 18 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
- Exam Delivery Method: Supervised exam in IATA Exam location. Physical Attendance is required. Depending on exam venue availability online exams are available.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions, Closed Text Book
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
Select any 4 of the 8 available Aviation Courses in eTextbook format and receive them with a free iPad. Learn more
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.