Utalii College is one of the best training colleges in Kenya. The institution offers degree, diploma and certificate courses as listed below
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management
Diploma courses at Utalii College
- Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management(Hotel & Catering Management)
- Diploma in Food Production(Food Production)
- Diploma in Hotel Management(Hotel Management)
- Diploma in Tourism Management(Tourism Management)
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism(Travel & Tourism)
Certificate Courses at Utalii College
- Certificate in Public Relations(Public Relations)
- Airline Cabin Crew Training(Airline Cabin Crew)
- Certificate in Tour Guiding and Administration(Tour Guiding and Administration)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service(Food Production)
- Certificate in Customer Care(Customer Care)
- Certificate in Catering and Housekeeping Operations()
- Travel Agency Techniques (Travelling)
- Certificate in Front Office Techniques and Customer Care(Front Office Techniques)
- Certificate in Travel Operations(Travel Operations)
- Certificate in Front Office Operations(Front Office Operations)
- Certificate in Pastry & Bakery(Pastry & Bakery)
- Certificate in Housekeeping & Laundry(Housekeeping & Laundry)
- Certificate in Cake Making and Decoration(Caking Making)
- Hotel Information Systems(Opera)
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Supervision(Food and Beverage Service Supervision)
- Certificate in Banqueting Techniques(Banqueting)
- Certificate in Food Production(Food production)
Utalii College is known for producing the best graduates in hotel management, customer care and Tourism.The College has world class facilities which are used by students to train on various courses offered at the institution.
Njambi, one of the graduates of this college gives her testimony:
“I was admitted at Utalii College after missing out a place to a local university. Initially I thought my journey to success was over, little did I know there were good things ahead.
At Utalii College,I pursued a Diploma in Hotel Management and completed it in less than 3 years.I remember in 2013,I applied for a job at Villa Rosa Kempinsky and luckily I was offered a job.
I have worked at the hotel for 3 good years and I can say,God is with me.My current salary is Ksh135,000,which is more than what a graduate earns in Kenya.I am happy.
I would like to encourage whoever wants to study hotel related courses to enroll for one at Utalii College.”