- A minimum high school average grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
- Certification in either CPA, KATC or ACCA.
- 1 year experience.
- Remuneration ksh 30,000 to 40,000.
- Proficiency in oral AND written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
- Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
- The company will make permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well.
- No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application should include:
- A well drafted application/cover letter expressing why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.
- Your CV with specifics including primary and high school average grades.
Interested applicants should send an application to [email protected]