Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Course is one of the best professional certification for computer science,software engineers and IT professionals.The course is offered at Strathmore University and here is what it entails.
Today’s complex business and technology environment continues to challenge enterprises seeking to protect and control IT and business systems
- Undergraduate degree or
- Six months of working experience in an IT-related position. (Please ask for a letter from your employer to show the duration you have worked)
Applications and interviews
These are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am.
Please bring the following:
- 2 passport-size photos
- KShs 1,000 for interview fees
- Originals & copies of your national ID / passport / birth certificate
- Academic certificates
The University provides transport to and from town for students.
The CISA classes run from January to May in preparation for the June exam and July to November in preparation for the December exam. Classes are held on Mondays and Wednesdays (evenings: 5.30pm – 8:30pm) and Saturdays (morning: 8.30am – 1.00pm).
2016 exam registration fees (payable to the examiner: ISACA)
(i) Online early registration fee (before 22nd August 2016):
- Member: $450
- Non-member: $635
Or : Online final registration fee (before 28th October 2016):
- Member: $500
- Non-member: $685
(ii) Membership fees: $185 (optional)
(iii) Learning material (optional)
- CISA review manual: US $135
- CISA practice question database (online access): US $225
- Customs duty and clearance fees for study material: KShs 15,000 (applicable if you order the paperback copy of the review manual)
For registration and more information about the course, please visit the examiner’s website: http://www.isaca.org/certification/cisa-certified-information-systems-auditor/pages/default.aspx