Data Clerk Internships in Kenya at The International Potato Center
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking a talented student for an internship position as a data clerk for the CIP-Eldoret Office.
The Center: CIP (www.cipotato.org) is a not-for-profit international agricultural research-fordevelopment organization with a focus on potato, sweet potato, and Andean roots and tubers. Its vision is of roots and tubers improving the lives of the poor.
The Intern will report to the Monitoring & Evaluation Research Associate and will be based at the CIP-Eldoret office.
Data Clerk Internship Duties and Accountabilities
- Data entry;
- Ensure each beneficiary from the data collected has household identifier cards;
- Data cleaning and error checking to ensure it is of the right quality;
- Screening beneficiaries for nutrition training/interventions;
- Any other duty as requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the Data Clerk Internship
- A student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics/Agribusiness and in his/her 3rd or 4th year of studies;
- Good communication and written skills;
- Should be in possession of a laptop;
- Experience in the use of MS computer packages with emphasis on excel;
- Ability to adhere to policies and procedures, and observe the Code of Conduct
- Pays attention to detail.
Conditions: This position is open to Kenyan students currently residing in Eldoret only. This will be an internship contract for a period of three (3) months
How to Apply