Office Assistant Job at the Capital Markets Authority
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications from dynamic high performers. Reporting to the Administration Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
Responsibilities for the Office Assistant Job
- Delivering mail and other correspondences as required
- Serving tea to staff and external visitors
- Performing caretaker’s duties by opening and closing the offices
- Providing binding and photocopying services
- Undertaking daily inspection of all offices to ensure that any faults are reported
- Cleaning kitchenette and tea accessories
- Checking and reporting on the cleanliness of offices and washrooms
- Performing reception duties when need arises
- Undertaking any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Minimum KCSE mean grade D+
- One (1) years relevant experience
- Diploma in business management or in a related field is added advantage
- Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- High Integrity level
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Terms of Employment
This is a One – Year Contract with attractive remuneration and benefits.
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Applications should be received on or before May 24, 2017.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.