|ELP Attachee – (1800005B)
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within Diaspora Banking unit..
This Role is open only to Equity Leadership Programme (ELP)Scholars
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role holder will be responsible for the following
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and making payouts
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling all transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to the Cash Officer; maintaining supply of cash and currency as per the laid down guidelines
- Ensure that all transaction records are kept meticulously and in accordance with the Bank’s policies & procedures.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained as the first contact person between the Bank and customers, including resolving complaints
- Assist customers in opening new accounts and educate/ inform them on available Bank products and services
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Cross-sell bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and products
- Actively participate in marketing initiatives.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures
- Ensure compliance to the relevant BSS prudential guidelines
- Ensure very strong adherence to AML and KYC policy guidelines
- Ensure that risk management within the branch is maintained and any issues are escalated accordingly.
- Be in the Equity Leadership Programme (ELP)Have a minimum of Secondary School O- level certificate or its equivalent and a Diploma or its equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work in any region within the country
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Display high levels of professionalism, integrity, creativity, innovation, teamwork, respect & dignity for customers
- Good organizational skills including high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate a high level of maturity.
: Entry Level