Our client is a premier interior design company that specializes in supply of building materials and contracting of interior design fitouts for high end residential and commercial spaces.
They seek to hire a Site Supervisor who will be tasked with ensuring fitouts are done as per specifications.
Site Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing spaces inside buildings, selecting color schemes, window treatments, hardware and lighting fixtures, carpet, artwork, paint, and furniture.
- Meeting the client to understand the project
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Plan and estimate budgets for projects
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Draw up floor plans and sketches
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) to create drawings
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items
- Supervise suppliers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met
Requirements for the Site Supervisor Job
- Diploma in Architecture or related technical field
- At least 2-3 years’ of experience in Interior Design
- Deep knowledge in interior design with creativity and imagination
- Experience handling residential / commercial projects
- An eye for design, including color, and good 3D awareness
- The ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Site Supervisor – Interior Design) to [email protected] before Monday 29th May, 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.