If you’re planning to take your child to Kitengela International School,here is the fees structure as at 2018.The fees structure is for the British Curriculum.
|YEAR GROUP||TUITION||DEPOSIT||BK FUND||ADM||LUNCH||INSURANCE||BOARDING|
|Key Stage III||YEAR 7||65,000||10,000||20,000||10,000||18,000||1000||55,000|
|Key Stage IV||YEAR 10||75,000||10,000||23,000||10,000||18,000||1000||55,000|
|Key Stage V||YEAR 12||95,000||10,000||25,000||10,000||18000||1000||55,000|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FEES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The fees above indicate costs of Tuition, Lunch, School Transport services, boarding, book fund, insurance and Refundable Deposit but do not include enrolment of any applicable examination fees. Boarding is optional.
- Application for placement at the school are only processed on the return of a duly completed REGISTRATION FORM and on the payment of a non-refundable REGISTRATION FEE OF 1000/= KSHS and deposit of 10,000/=
- The fees above are given in Kenya Shillings, PER TERM, and are billed in AUGUST (for term 1), DECEMBER (for term two) and APRIL (for term three)
- A FULL TERM’S NOTICE in writing and the PRINCIPAL’s acknowledgement in writing of the same is required for withdrawals else, a FULL TERM’S FEES IS PAYABLE in lieu of notice.
- Book fund is paid once per academic year and toped up, if any, when one moves to the next year of study.
- The 1000/= insurance cover, takes care of personal accident within our premises
- School fee for year 11 and year 13 will be in two billings, i.e. term 1 and term 2 only
- Family discounts tuition fees only are allowed in bills as follows
- 3rd child 10%
- 4th child 20%
|c. 5th and subsequent child||30%|
- The board of Directors reserves the right to review the fees charged at the beginning of each academic year if any.
- ‘Fees should be paid in Bankers cheques, money orders or through direct deposit in respect of ‘Kitengela International
: 01129066796701 – co – operative bank – Kitengela branch OR
- 0700294035561 – Equity bank – Kitengela branch
- School Uniform is available in school at a fee.
‘Bringing global education to your door steps’
My daughter is in grade 7 in South Africa. We are returning back to Kenya this December and would wish her to continue grade 8 in the school. Can I secure admission? Does she have to sit KCPE to proceed to grade 11 or she will proceed in the same system? Kindly let me know and email me the forms for application if possible.