Here is the list of politicians who dropped their ambitions to campaign for Raila:
1. Peter Munya – he was to vie for Meru governorship
2. Sabina Chege – She was to defend her Murang’a W. Rep seat.
3. Peter Kenneth – he’s eying to deputize Raila in case he wins.
4. Gideon Moi – he was to defend Baringo senatorial seat. He’s among Raila’s most likely running mate or the Chief minister, just in case Raila wins
5. Maina Kamanda – he was to go for Nairobi senatorial seat but later dropped the ambition in favor of Edwin Sifuna
6. Hassan Joho – he had threatened to run for presidency but later dropped the ambition so that he can support Mr. Odinga
7. Martha Karua – she was eyeing Kiriyaga gubernatorial post, but later joined Raila’s National campaigns team, and is among the most likely running mates
8. Kalonzo Musyoka – he had threatened not to support Raila Odinga for the third time without a measure of reciprocity. He has however loosen his stand and issued a condition that he must be made the running mate, failure to which, he will tear Azimio apart.