KESRA is the only college in Africa that offers a masters program in tax and custom administration.It is regarded as the best masters in Kenya because tax professionals in Kenya are extremely well renumerated.
If you want to earn good attractive salary and work at a field where professionals are countable,this is ideal course for you.
KRA launched the program in 20 16, and here are entry requirements.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA) in partnership with Moi University are proud to launch Africa’s only Master’s degree in Tax and Customs Administration.
- Specialization in Tax Administration or Customs Administration.
- Program delivery to be done by experienced faculty and industry experts
iii. Monthly interaction with Africa’s captains of industry through carefully planned corporate fora
- Program delivery, case study-based
Mode of study: flexibly tailored for busy executives with evening and weekend options
Any person with the following qualifications is eligible to apply;
- A holder of at least a 2nd class upper division degree in a Business or related area from a University recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
- A holder of at least a 2nd class lower division degree in a Business or related area from a University recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE) with 2 years relevant working experience.
III. A holder of a degree in Economics or Business related areas from a University recognized by CUE with second class honors lower division with two (2) years working experience.
- A holder of a degree in any discipline from a University recognized by CUE and a Postgraduate Diploma in Economics or Business Studies validated by Moi University.
- A holder of a degree in any discipline from a University recognized by CUE with at least second class lower honors with three (3) years’ experience and a Diploma in Economics or Business Studies validated by Moi University.
1. I m intending to pursue masters in tax and customs admin(2019).As a resident of Nairobi is there ant option other than relocating to moi university.?
2. As a way of financing can CDF bursaries and HELB LOAN be accepted.?
am interested can i join with degree transcript
Am graduate in Economics ,am really interested for this. plz advice
Really interested,plz advice
I have degree in bachelor of science with education can I do masters in tax admistration