Optometrists Job at Bliss GV
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the ordering of all eye-related products and ensure that they are fitted, adjusted and repaired properly. The incumbent will also be responsible for designing and fitting special devices.
Responsibilities for the Optometrists Job
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions
- Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
Qualifications for the Optometrists Job
- A Diploma in Optical Technology from a reputable Institution with registration from the relevant Kenyan Board.
- S/he should have at least 1-2 year’s work experience with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
How To Apply
N/B: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available. If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th May, 2017.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to [email protected]immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.