Laboratory Technician Job at Bliss GV
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician Job
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking laboratory stock to determine inventory levels.
- Maintains a safe and clean laboratory by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
Qualifications for the Laboratory Technician Job
- Diploma in Laboratory and already licensed;
- 5 years & above working experience.
How To Apply
N/B: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th May, 2017.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to [email protected] immediately, quoting the job title and preferred location as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.