Senior Charge Hand Job at Parliament
VACANCY NO. PSC/014/05/2017
Senior Charge Hand Job Responsibilities
- Repairs of buildings, plants and equipment.
- Designing/planning/drawing of construction projects.
- Construction/Building /fabrication of projects.
Requirements for the Senior Charge Hand Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (plus) or its equivalent with at least a D (plain) in Mathematics, English, Physics and Kiswahili.
- A certificate in Technical training from a recognized Institution.
- Served satisfactory for at least three (3) years in the grade of Charge Hand.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to make their applications specifying the position applied for and the vacancy number and attaching copies of academic certificates and/or testimonials and a duly completed Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application Form (Form 1 J).
This form can be downloaded from the website of the Parliamentary Service Commission at www.parliament.go.ke or obtained at the reception of the Parliamentary Service Commission Secretariat on the Ground Floor, County Hall,
Parliament Buildings, Parliament Road, Nairobi.
Applications should be addressed to –
Clerk of the Senate/Secretary,
Parliamentary Service Commission,
P.O. Box 41842 – 00100,
or hand delivered during office hours to the Office of the Head of the Commission Secretariat, 1st Floor, County Hall, Parliament Buildings, or emailed as a PDF file attachment to [email protected] to be received on or before 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
- Applicants who do not complete the Parliamentary Service Commission Job
- Application (Form 1J) referred to in this advertisement will NOT be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.