UMMA university admission requirements for undergraduate courses are as follows:
Applicants are required to fulfill the following conditions:
- KCSE mean grade of C+ (Plus) or a Diploma in the relevant field or its equivalent. (For all Degree Courses)
- KCSE mean grade of C (Plain) or a Certificate in the relevant field (For all Diploma Courses).
- KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus) (For Certificate Courses).
- Duly filled Application Form
- National ID card or valid passport for non-Kenyans with valid study visa.
- Two recent passport size photos
- Payment of non-refundable Application fee of Ksh. 1,000 for Degree programmes and Kshs. 500 for Diploma and Certificate courses.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT S OF THE BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
|S/No||PROGRAMME||MINIMUM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS|
|1||Bachelor of Business Management||KCSE Mean Grade C+ with C (plain) in English and Math’s|
|2||Bachelor of Science in Computer Science||KCSE Mean Grade C+ with C (Plain) in Mathematics , Physics and English|
|3||Bachelor of Science in Nursing||KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus) with C+ in English/Kiswahili, C+ in Mathematics or Physics, C+ in Chemistry/Physical sciences, and C+ in Biology/ Biological Sciences.|
|4||Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies||KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus)|
|5||Bachelor of Arts In Islamic Sharia||KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus)|
|6||Diploma In Business||KCSE Mean Grade C (Plain) or a Certificate in the relevant field from a recognized institution.|
|7||Certificate||KCSE Mean Grade D+ (plus)|