University of Illinois offers a Master of Business Administration online course, which is open to students from across the world.
If you want to pursue MBA online, University of Illinois is the best institution to join. The institution gives you freedom to study from the comfort of your home/office and has flexible study periods.
What are the admission requirements?
Applicants for the degree program must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or US equivalent
- 3 years professional work experience
- 3 professional letters of recommendation
- Submit resume, essay, and online application
The first step in the application process is to fill out the online application and attach all required materials (copies of transcripts for all higher education, resume, essay, and names with emails for your recommenders). The admissions committee will then review your materials and potentially invite you to an online interview. After the potential interview and application is completed, the admissions committee will notify you of our final decision. If you are looking for admissions support, the university offers online office hours, an admissions checklist, webinars, email support, and phone support to help you with your questions.
Tuition [total: 18 Courses/ 72 credit hours] $18,000 Fees
|[Coursera ID Verification fees- 6 specializations]||$2,844|
- Tuition is based on $250/credit hour. Tuition and fees are subject to change. The tuition figures found here are based on 2016-2017 rates.
- Fees are for Coursera ID verification that students must pay at Coursera: $79 for each 2-credit hour course or $158 for a 4-credit hour course.
- Books/supplies, and other expenses are only estimates. Please note that financial aid may not be approved for the total expense levels.
Additional travel expense may be incurred depending on student participation in immersion, alumni, and networking events.
How to join
To join the institution,you are required to apply online. Here is the application link(Application link)