Master of Science in Accountancy is one of the top online courses offered at the University of Illinois. The course attracts thousands of students annually and is ideal for accountant students.
If you are one of those people who are seeking knowledge online, this is the best university to join for a master of accounting course. The course takes at most two years and requires one to have a bachelor’s degree before they join.
Why Master of Science in Accountancy?
Master of Science in Accountancy is one of the most marketable online courses. Once you are through with the program, you automatically become senior in the accounting profession, where you are eligible to earn upwards of $10,000 per month.
It’s also interesting to note that the same individuals who pursue this course are the once who take up senior position in organization. This means your money won’t go to a waste.
What are the admission requirements?
Applicants for the degree program must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline from an accredited institution in the United States or the international equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum academic background in business, with one course in business management and at least one in principles of accounting.
- The recommended undergraduate GPA is 3.0/4.0, or the US equivalent, from the final two years of undergraduate study.
- GMAT or GRE scores are required, but may be waived if you demonstrate sufficient, relevant work experience. To be considered for a waiver, you must have at least three years of full-time professional experience, with demonstrated career progression. To apply for a waiver, please fill out and submit this form.
- All applicants whose native language is not English must take the Internet-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test. For information on the university English proficiency requirement, go to www.grad.illinois.edu/admissions/instructions/04c. International applicants must submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score to the Illinois iMSA. You may be exempt from providing a TOEFL or IELTS score if you meet one of the criteria listed here: http://www.grad.illinois.edu/admissions/apply/exemptcountries
Applicants to the iMSA program use a main University of Illinois online form, but admission decisions are made by the iMSA team.
What is the cost of the program?
Master of Science in Accountancy costs $30,000.Tuition will be $850 per credit hour and the total price of the program will be ~ $30,000.
To join the program, here is the link(Masters Program link)