Driver Job at Tradecare Africa Ltd
Location: Kibichiku Kiambu
Tradecare Africa is a social enterprise working with farmers and workers in global value chains. We are looking to hire a Full time Driver to offer Routine Driver duties to the organization.
Responsibilities for the Driver Job
- Drive the company vehicles in day today Activities
- Deliver important documents to required destinations
- Provide assistance as required by the office administrator
- Observe the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Government of Kenya
- Maintaining of the company vehicles by ensuring that they are free from damage and are consistently kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensuring that vehicles are serviced and in good condition to perform duties satisfactorily by keeping tab of the service due dates and relaying the same to the supervisor in good time.
- Maintaining regular checks on the vehicle and reporting malfunctions to the supervisor as soon as possible.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Valid Driver’s License (Kenyan)
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Good knowledge of Kenya Traffic Rules & Regulations
- Accident Free
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- There is no age limit to the applicants.
How to Apply
Application detailing current pay and expected pay together CVs, contacts of 3 referees and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates should be sent by Email to [email protected]. The deadline for receiving all applications is May 30th 2017. Responses will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.