Front Officer Administration Job at Alternate Doors
Responsibilities for the Front Officer Administration Job
- Front office administration and ensuring cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Receiving calls and responding to customer emails and inquiries.
- Offering administrative support
- Office management and budget administration as well as petty cash management
- Maintaining both electronic and physical filling systems
- Managing and maintaining of office equipment’s
- Maintaining the bills payable account and ensuring that all bills are paid on time or before the deadline, electricity, telephone, internet etc.
- Maintain the statutory deductions files and ensure prompt payments of the statutory deductions, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF Taxes and VAT
- Formatting reports, scanning necessary schedules, photocopying and biding of documents.
- Keeping and maintain records of call and clients requests and ensuring respective parties have been notified immediately.
- Managing the timesheet records for all staff.
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal processes.
- Coordinating & organizing meetings and trainings/workshops
- Coordinating logistics, travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and partners
- Maintain the leave records
- Ensuring visitors are well served and treated and directed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Self-driven and with a lot of personal initiative
- Team player
- Smart and with pleasant person
- Must have good track experience
- Person of high level of integrity
- Organized and smart
Qualifications for the Front Officer Administration Job
- Diploma level or graduate in office administration from a recognized institution
- MS office competent especially excel and word and presentation Office management skill
- Secretarial certification an added advantage
- Excellent typing skills
- Atleast 2years experience as an Admin Assistant
- Strong command of English
- Computer Literate
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role, click here to apply.