Internet Solutions is a South African company which was founded in 1993. It is an Internet Protocol communications service provider on the African continent which is 100 percent owned by Dimension Data
The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring a high-level of administrative support to the Group MD and Deputy Chairman by supporting in their managerial work and help them in taking perfect decisions in the business.
S/He oversees the facilities operations of the business and manages the outsourced service teams with the objective of delivery of efficient services in relation to security, cleaning, clerks and receptionists
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General management of office facilities and coordination with vendors to ensure uptime and service levels including managing office space, company parking, office repairs, maintenance, servicing of office equipments.
- Team management which includes overall supervision and coaching of front office personnel, fleet coordinator, filing clerk & Internal Cleaners
- Occasionally conducting market research and in turn helps executive in making important business decisions.
- Establishing procedures & practices to ensure confidentiality & security of information within the company.
- Preparation of all travel arrangements for office staff
- Managing the end to end process of both security, permits, statutory documents and insurance processes and ensuring they are in line with the business needs.
- Coordinating with fleet coordinator to ensure vehicle and bike consumptions, overtime and maintenance costs are reviewed and controlled.
- Implementing and ensuring maintenance of a standard up to date filing system for the Company.
- Managing as well as requisitioning for stationery and office related supplies ensuring the company is well stocked
- Managing security and cleaning outsourced companies as per the company requirements
- Managing staff airtime top up as well as handling the postpaid account’s
- Ensuring office correspondence are directed to the correct recipient
- Management of administration related duties for all branches
- And any other duties that fall under the responsibility of the Admin Manager
Personal Assistant activities:
- Efficiently manage and maintain directors schedules including arranging internal, external, board meetings and board committee meetings
- Making sure all the reports and data files are arranged in a perfect manner so as to avoid any inconvenience in business matters
- Making travel arrangements – investigating prices, booking tickets, obtaining directions, preparing itineraries and visas for both personal and business travels.
- Efficiently complete the assigned work at given time without any delay and by the end of the day it is his/her responsibility to report to the executive or supervisor with completion of given work.
- Establishing procedures & practices to ensure confidentiality & security of information within the MD’S office.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the directors both personal and official.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Adminisrtation/ equivalent or Business Degree.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office applications.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position in a busy organization or in a busy client facing role.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and good decision making ability.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs and have a strong sense of urgency when performing tasks.
- Ability to make SMART decisions
- Well presented, confident and highly personable.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Internet Solutions (IS) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply