There are many families in Nigeria who prefer international schools especially those providing IGCSE curriculum. The advantage of learning in an international school over the local schools is that one gives them exposure that would help them in future.
If you want to take your child to an international school in Nigeria, here is the list of available schools;
- Greenspring School
Website link: https://www.greenspringsschool.com/
Visit any of our campuses and purchase an application form for ₦15,000. You can as well download the electronic application form by clicking on the button below, but please note that you are still required to make the ₦15,000 payment before the form is processed.
Submit the completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- Most recent academic reports from the last 2 years
- Applicant’s character testimonial from the current school
- Immunization record and medical report (after the admission is offered)
Applicants will undergo a test according to their age category.
Anthony Campus: 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos
Lekki Campus: KM 40, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Ikoyi Campus: 12a Reeve Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
Phone Numbers: +234 704 550 2424, +234 704 550 2444, +234 806 407 4503, +234 908 717 1700
Email Addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Netherlands International School Lagos
Website link: http://www.nislagos.org/
13 A/B Walter Carrington Crescent,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
+234 808 221 1745
- Lekki British School
Website link: http://lekkibritishschool.org/
Address: Olubunmi Owa St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Phone: 01 454 1897
Address: Victoria Arobieke St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Phone: 01 453 7247
Website link: https://www.cislagos.com/
Plot 8 Funke Zainab Usman Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
- Glowfield International School
Website link; https://www.glowfieldschool.com/
Block 11 Plot 1 and 2 Orchard Close, Chevron Alternative Route Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
+234 905 707 0000
+234 908 570 7000
- Norwegian International School
Website link: https://nisng.com/
Address: 11 Rotimi Amaechi Road, GRA Phase 3, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Phone: +234 (0) 7081888098, +234 (0) 84300501
Applications are welcomed from all nationalities for pupils aged 2 -15 years, for entry into the EYFS, Primary and Secondary School. The school regrets that it cannot consider applications for Year 11 as this is the IGCSE examination year.
- MAKE AN INFORMAL VISIT FOR A TOUR OF THE SCHOOL
- PICK UP THE APPLICATION FORM FROM SCHOOL OR APPLY ONLINE
- SUBMIT COMPLETED FORM AND CONFIRM A DATE FOR PRE-ADMISSION ASSESSMENT OR SCREENING TEST
- ATTEND PRE-ADMISSION INTERVIEW WITH PROSPECTIVE STUDENT
- ACCEPT AN OFFICIAL OFFER OF ADMISSION LETTER ALONGSIDE INVOICE FOR REGISTRATION PAYMENTS TO SECURE A PLACE
- SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR ENROLLMENT
- COLLECT AN INVOICE DETAILING FEES AS DUE
- Olashore International School
Website link: https://www.olashoreschool.com/
Admission into Year 7 (JSS1) is based on the candidate’s success at the Olashore entrance examination. All candidates seeking admission into Year 7 must be at least 10 years old by September of the desired year of entry.
The subject areas for the entrance examination are English language, mathematics and Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT4).
Olashore International School also admits into years 8, 9 &10. Admission is offered upon success at the Olashore transfer examination and the availability of space in the candidate’s desired year of entry, otherwise the candidate is placed on a wait list.
- Canterbury International School
Website link: https://www.canterburyintschools.org/
5, Lapai Close, Thomas estate, Ajah, Lekki, Lagos State
Junior School (Ms Taiwo Isaac)
+234 806 478 3578
High School (Mrs Catherine Itua)
+234 802 499 4906
- Avi-Cenna International School
Website link: http://www.avi-cenna.com/
Application forms should be fully completed and returned to the Registrar with the following:
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of passport information page
- Academic transcript and last full report from previous school
Prospective students are required to sit an entrance examination that is designed to indicate a student’s academic level taking into account their age. Successful students may then be invited for interview with the Principal, for which all-relevant documentation, including the students’ previous academic records, should have been presented. Once an offer of a place has been made, fees must be paid in order to reserve a place.
- Emerald Schools
Website link: https://www.emeraldschools.com/
Admission is ongoing into Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 (JS 1, 2, 3 & SS 1) 2020/2021 academic session. Admission is offered upon success at the entrance examination and the availability of space in the candidate’s desired year of entry. The subject areas for the entrance examination are English Language, Mathematics and General Paper.
How to Apply
You may walk into any of the places below and obtain an Application Form for ₦10,000. Completed forms should be submitted along with;
- 4 passports photograph
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Most recent academic reports from the last 2 years
Fill an Online Application Form and make a payment of ₦10,000 at any branch of
UBA Bank (EMERALD SCHOOLS LIMITED – 100 891 3400) or
First Bank (EMERALD SCHOOLS LIMITED – 202 223 2474).
You can download a copy of the application form by clicking Application Form Download, fill, scan and send submitted along with; 4 passports photograph, Photocopy of the birth certificate, Candidate’s most recent report sheet, Two other previous reports to [email protected]
Entrance Examination Date:
First Batch/Scholarship Entrance examination into Year 7-10 for 2020/2021 Academic Session is on Saturday 25th of January 2020, Time 9am prompt at our exam centres in Ogun, Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
Second Batch Entrance examination into Year 7-10 for 2020/2021 Academic Session is on Saturday 14h of March 2020, Time 9am prompt at our exam centres in Ogun, Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
- Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or phone call.
- A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection.
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
Payments are made to designated banks or via pos on school premises. Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
Have additional questions? Contact our admission office, [email protected] or (+234) 08100981195 , 08035038433, 08113932810, 08113932811, 01-4544078, 01-4541217.
- New Hall International Schools
Website link: https://newhallschool.com.ng/
- Global International Secondary School and College
Website link: http://giss.com.ng/
- LightHouse Schools
Website link; http://lighthouseschoolsikorodu.org/
Contact LightHouse Schools
- Ijede Rd, PO BOX 1110
- [email protected], [email protected]
- +2348033122129, +2348064719090 +2347087856060
- Ibadan International School
Website link: https://ibadaninternationalschool.com/
- International Community School Abuja
Website link: https://www.icsabuja.com/
Website link: https://iitaschool.com/
- KICC International School
Website link: https://www.kiccinternationalschool.com/