Customer care course is one of the most marketable programs for diploma and certificate students. Admission requirements by colleges offering the program differ from one college to the other.
If you want to pursue customer care services course in Kenya, here are universities offering it and admission requirements:
NIBS DIPLOMA IN CUSTOMER SERVICE (I.C.M.) DMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Examination Body: ICM.Duration : Months (1 terms)
Entry Requirements : KCSE D (PLUS) & above
Mode of study : Open and Distance learning.
|External Examination||26 Pounds|
Graffins College Diploma in Front Office Management & Customer Care Service Admission Requirements
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)Average Grade C or equivalent, or less
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Front office or Customer Service for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Kenya Institute Of Management Diploma in Office Management Admission Requirements
– KCSE Mean grade C-; with D+ in English and Maths/Accounting/Business Studies/Economics/Commerce
– Division II in KCE
– One Principal Pass at the KACE
– Completion of KNQA Level 5
– A certificate of experimental learning issued by KNQA
– University students
Fee – 30,000/-
– A degree from a recognized institution
– Progression from Module II
– No direct admission
All students are expected to:
– Write a research project in the area of specialization (6 months)
– Participate in attachment process (8 – 12 weeks)