Procurement Officer Job at Parliament
Procurement Officer Job Responsibilities
• Procurement of stores.
• Supervision of staff.
• Advising on rationing of stores where demand exceeds supply.
• Recommending disposal of un-serviceable stores.
Requirements for the Procurement Officer Job
• Be in possession of Bachelors degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or its equivalent.
• Have served as Procurement Officer III for at least 3 years.
• Have shown merit in job performance.
• Applicants must meet all the requirements as stipulated in the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act of 2015.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to make their applications specifying the position applied for and the vacancy number and attaching copies of academic certificates and/or testimonials and a duly completed Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application Form (Form 1 J).
This form can be downloaded from the website of the Parliamentary Service Commission at www.parliament.go.ke or obtained at the reception of the Parliamentary Service Commission Secretariat on the Ground Floor, County Hall,
Parliament Buildings, Parliament Road, Nairobi.
Applications should be addressed to –
Clerk of the Senate/Secretary,
Parliamentary Service Commission,
P.O. Box 41842 – 00100,
or hand delivered during office hours to the Office of the Head of the Commission Secretariat, 1st Floor, County Hall, Parliament Buildings, or emailed as a PDF file attachment to [email protected] to be received on or before 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
• Applicants who do not complete the Parliamentary Service Commission Job
• Application (Form 1J) referred to in this advertisement will NOT be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NEW Professional CV Writing Service Available. Click Here.
Job Category: JOBS KENYA, PROCUREMENT JOBS IN KENYA Employer: Government Jobs In Kenya, Latest Procurement Jobs in Kenya, Parliamentary Service Commission Jobs, Procurement Officer Jobs In Kenya
GET Job Alerts
Enter your email address: