University of Windsor Business Administration (Honours) and Computer Science admission Requirements and Acceptance Rate
Business Administration (Honours) and Computer Science (optional Co-op)
Bachelor of Commerce in Honours Business Administration and Computer Science
Honours Business Administration and Computer Science
- This powerful combination provides special opportunities in information systems management, database management, commerce, and other emerging areas of business where computer applications are important
Honours Business Administration and Computer Science (optional co-op)
- Co-op students complete three paid work and eight study semesters
- Acceptance is limited
- Students must maintain an average of 70% to remain in the co-op program
Through Odette’s joint program with the School of Computer Science, you can extend and deepen your education to include specialized training in information technology.
In addition to being structured and student centered, our curriculum emphasizes international content and the use of a variety of individual, group, interactive, and experiential learning techniques. You will also benefit from extensive student support through tutoring and one-on-one advising.
Faculty – Odette School of Business
Department – School of Computer Science
- Minimum admission average of 73% (78% for co-op)
- Mean admission average of 80%
- ENG4U and MHF4U required. MCV4U is strongly recommended. A minimum grade of 70% in at least one Grade 12 U Mathematics.
- Business and Computer Science Co-op: the mean admission average is 82%, and a minimum admission average of 78% required.
- Computer and Network Administrator
- Game Developer
- Database Administrator
- Computer Programmer
- Operations Manager
- Systems Analyst
- See Business (with optional Co-op)
- View the Odette School of Business program guide (PDF format).
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply