LED POWER TECHNOLOGIES (EA) K LIMITED set its foot as one of the leading Specialized Electrical, Mechanical & IT Systems supplier and engineering services/Works Contractor
For over 8 years, Led Power Technologies (EA) K Ltd has been in cognizant that the Customer/Client is at the heart of everything we do, and we solely focus on meeting our clients articulated and unarticulated needs, while striving to discover how we can surpass their expectations by championing operational excellence in everything we do. With this core mission and our 8 Years’ experience of successfully carrying out Specialized Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Services in Mission Critical Areas, we are looking for vibrant team players to join our IT & SECURITY SYSTEMS Department as CCTV FIELD TECHNICIANS.
- Functional and technical skills, action oriented, electronic systems knowledge and strong verbal communication, A MUST.
- Experience in Honeywell CCTV Productsis added Advantage.
- Previous working in Oil & Gas Sectoris added advantage.
- Cisco training is added advantage
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and confined spaces, be comfortable working on step ladders, Scaffold, Extension Ladders and ability to routinely lift.
- Able to identify, and resolve complex issues.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Willing to work within Nairobi and outside nairobi
Key responsibilities/Performance Areas:
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital IP CCTV & Access Control systems.
- Maintain, upgrade and repair existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed. This is by Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Support users of CCTV system by Providing technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Plan, analyse and design detailed schematics, wire diagrams and site plans and implement, test, and troubleshoot systems.
- Verify designed systems and assess installed system performance and operation through documented testing protocols, terminations, customer requirements, and troubleshooting.
- Meet with Regional Managers & Project engineers on daily/Weekly intervals to receive areas of concentration and special assignments and incidents management
- Delivering tool box talks on site and ensuring safety is observed on site.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
- Additional duties include communicating project status, deliverables, priorities, and contingencies.
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate . Also ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours
- Minimum 3 Years Experiencein installation of CCTV and access control systems in commercial environment.
- Minimum Diploma in IT engineering/instrumentation or Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics.
- Police clearance certificate added advantage
- Valid driving license added advantage.
How to Apply:
Experienced candidates that meets the set requirements are advised to send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, three work related referees and contact details to [email protected], clearly quoting “CCTV Technician Position” on the email subject line and indicate their expected salary and availability
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.