If you are planning to join Eritrea Institute Of Technology (EIT),here are admission requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate studies
Undergraduate Student Requirements
Admission to the Institute is based on the results of Eritrean Secondary Education Certificate Examinations (ESECE). There is only one intake of undergraduate students a year. Candidates who have equivalent academic records in other examinations or relevant diplomas by other tertiary level institutions may also be eligible for admission.
Graduate Student Requirements
The Postgraduate Studies are of two years duration. These programs invite applications from eligible candidates for Master of Science degree in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics every Academic Year. The MSc Programme is NOT free and applicants should indicate how they intend to finance their studies (self-financing, scholarship, or some other option).
The academic requirement for admission to the Postgraduate Studies is as follows:
Minimum Academic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in related field
- Undergraduate degree
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75
- A Major GPA of 2.75 and a Cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- A Major GPA of 2.60 and a Cumulative GPA of 2.40 (for female applicants only)
- A Major GPA of 2.60 and a Cumulative GPA of 2.35, where the Major GPA of 2.60 is obtained after making concession of 0.05 in each of the following:
- at least five (5) years of related work experience,
- short term training in a related field of study
- Published articles, research paper, manuals, and etc.