Braeburn Dar es Salaam International School Fees Structure is as indicated below
Basic fees (2017-2018 academic year)
|Year Group||Annual Tuition Fee (USD)||Deposit (USD)|
|Year 1 to 6||16,215||300|
|Year Group||Annual Lunch Fee (USD)|
|Year Group||Transport Type||Annual Transport Fee (USD)|
|FS2, Year 1 to 7||Zone 1||265|
|FS2, Year 1 to 7||Zone 2||315|
|FS2, Year 1 to 7||Zone 3||368|
|FS2, Year 1 to 7||Zone 4||420|
|FS2, Year 1 to 7||Zone 5||510|
Deposits are charged once on joining the school but must be topped up if deductions are made for losses or breakages. The deposit (or balance thereof) is refundable at the end of a pupil’s final term following clearance by the headteacher.
Important information about school fees
- Above Fees indicate costs for Tuition, Lunch, School Transport services, Boarding (where applicable) but do not include Enrolment or any applicable Examinations Fees.
- Applications for placement at the school are only processed on the return of a duly completed registration form and on the payment of a non-refundable registration fee of USD 100/-. In certain Year Groups where vacancies are limited, a 20% advance payment of the tuition fee is payable against the First Term’s invoice. This advance payment is not refundable if confirmed places are not taken up. Children who cannot be accommodated immediately are put on a waiting list.
- Fees above are in US Dollars, per term, and are billed in August, December and April. The above fees are fully inclusive of all approved textbooks and exercise books.
- Early payment discount: Fees are payable on or before the first day of each term. A discount of 3% on tuition fees is given when full payment is made within 6 days of the due date.
- Family discounts, on tuition fees only are allowed in bills as follows:
2nd Child: 10%
3rd Child: 20%
4th Child: 30%
5th & subsequent Child: 40%
- A surcharge of 1.25% is levied per month for the late payment of fees.
- Activity fees are charged separately and are normally accompanied by an official letter from the headteacher.
- A full term’s notice in writing and the headteacher’s acknowledgement in writing of the same is required for withdrawals else, a full term’s fees are payable in lieu of such notice.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to alter the fees at five months notice.