Clerical Officer Job at Parliamentary Service Commission
VACANCY NO. PSC/025/05/2017
Duties for the Clerical Officer Job
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, and other related duties in human resource management.
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information.
- Preparation of payment vouchers.
- Compiling data and drafting of simple letters.
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters.
- Maintenance of an efficient filing system.
- Compiling of statistical records.
Clerical Officer Job Requirements
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to make their applications specifying the position applied for and the vacancy number and attaching copies of academic certificates and/or testimonials and a duly completed Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application Form (Form 1 J).
This form can be downloaded from the website of the Parliamentary Service Commission at www.parliament.go.ke or obtained at the reception of the Parliamentary Service Commission Secretariat on the Ground Floor, County Hall,
Parliament Buildings, Parliament Road, Nairobi.
Applications should be addressed to –
Clerk of the Senate/Secretary,
Parliamentary Service Commission,
P.O. Box 41842 – 00100,
or hand delivered during office hours to the Office of the Head of the Commission Secretariat, 1st Floor, County Hall, Parliament Buildings, or emailed as a PDF file attachment to applications2017[email protected] to be received on or before 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
- Applicants who do not complete the Parliamentary Service Commission Job
- Application (Form 1J) referred to in this advertisement will NOT be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.