Vision Institute of Professionals offer Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) Training. Details of the course are as follows, including fees structure
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) is a global computer literacy initiative developed to raise the level of knowledge about Information Technology (IT) and increase the level of competence in using personal computers and common computer applications for all the citizens of the world.
Benefits of ICDL to a Student
- Institutions of Higher learning recognize ICDL as a basis for exemption when applying for Certificate or Diploma courses.
- ICDL certifies fundamental IT knowledge and practical skills
- ICDL has been recognized and endorsed by the Kenyan government.
- ICDL Maps into other professional certifications
- Many organizations in the private sector currently require their employees to be ICDL compliant.
- ICDL is recognized as a flexible and reliable worldwide qualification
- High School leavers waiting to join college or university
- Students who desire computer literacy skills•
- College and university applicants to meet entry requirements
- Students seeking exemptions in ICT related courses
- Employees who require IT experience and practical skills
- Business people wishing to embrace IT
- General Public who desire IT skills
Entry Requirements and Intakes
- Entry requirements
- ICDL is open to anyone who can read and understand the English language.
- Classes begin every Monday of the week.
The course is designed to suit both full time and part time students and run Monday to Friday as follows:
8.30 am – 10.30 am
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
2.00 pm – 4.00 pm
Evening Classes 5.30pm – 7.30 pm (Monday to Thursday)
Full time students – 3.5 months
Part time students – 4.5 months
At Vision Institute we offer the following ICDL Modules:
- Computer essentials
- Online essentials
- Word processing
- Online collaboration / IT security/ Web editing Project planning/Image editing/ 2D CAD
At VIP the course structure is divided into two parts as follows:
|Part 1 – Base Module||Part 2 – Standard Modules|
Tests can be completed at any of the 20 000 test centres around the globe. VIP is one of these centres. Tests are conducted online and the results obtained instantly. Examinations will be held every Thursday from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 5.30pm to 7.30 pm.
Certificates will be awarded by ICDL after successful completion of all the seven modules.
Discounts and Concessions
- All current (at VIP for two consecutive semesters) Accounting, ICT, CISA and MMUST students of Vision are awarded a 20% discount on the ICDL Programme.
- ICDL students have unlimited internet
- One to one tutorials
- Counseling services
- Access to recreational facilities
- Job placement and career guidance
VISION INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONALS
(Training & Management Consultants)
2nd Floor, City Square Building, Aga Khan Walk. P.O Box 27651(00506), Tel: 243117/311250, Nairobi.
CELL PHONE—0727531091, 0733374242
E-Mail: [email protected] Web site: www.vision.co.ke
ACCOUNTANCY DEPARTMENT ATD/CPA COURSE
JAN – MAY 2017 FEE STRUCTURE
|FULLTIME /PART TIME/||SINGLE|
|CPA/CS SECTION 1/2||18000||8550||4750||3800||1900||4400|
|CPA/CS SECTION 3/4||19000||9000||5000||4000||2000||5500|
|CPA/CS SECTION 5/6||20000||9450||5250||4200||2100||6500|
- You are required to provide two passport size photographs, photocopy of your National ID and KASNEB card on admission.
2.A non-refundable Registration fee of Kshs. 1000 is payable every calendar year.
3.THE FEE STRUCTURE IS INCLUSIVE OF BLOCK RELEASE .
- Caution money (optional) of Kshs 2000 is paid for borrowing books & is refundable at the end of the semester. 5.Confirm the availability of a vacancy before making payment in our account.
|6.All payments are to be made directly to Vision Institute of Professionals Ltd , Bank accounts;||ON|
|¨ Commercial Bank of Africa A/C 0190277003 or,||BEGIN|
|¨ Co-operative Bank (Any branch). A/C 01120040767300 or,||JAN|
¨ Equity Bank (Any Branch) A/C 0020292365447 or,
¨ First Community Bank (Any Branch) A/C 0010157701.
- Deposit slips to be obtained from the front office desk. (Personal cheques are not accepted).
8.Neither shall there be refund of fees nor transfer of fees from one student to another. Fees may, however, be transferred to the next one year for those who wish to drop or change course provided a change of course form is filled and submitted to the accounts office on the same day. This applies up to 31ST MARCH 2017.
9.Installments are due by 6th of every month.
WHY STUDY WITH US ?
- LIFE SKILLS training.
- Access to the internet .
- Exercise books issued on registration
- Counseling Services
- Job placement and career guidance.
- Insurance Indemnity Cover for students on attachment.
- 20% Discount on compute training given to all current students and 50% for CPA & CS finalists.