Accounts & Administration Trainee Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our Client a diversified group of companies whose core businesses is to provide a range of services to international companies in East and Southern Africa is looking for an Accounts and Admin Trainee for their Nairobi Office.
Accounts & Administration Trainee Job Key Responsibilities
- Enter substantial numbers of transactions into QuickBooks
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare & make payments to suppliers.
- Perform monthly bank accounts reconciliations and weekly petty cash checks.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Provide ongoing support to staff in the South Sudan.
- Prepare letters, minutes of meetings and other administrative documents.
- Cover for colleagues on leave.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by management
Qualifications for the Accounts & Administration Trainee Job
- Basic accounting qualification (CPA K), or Finance / Economics majors.
- Excellent written & oral English.
- Computer literacy – QuickBooks (or similar)
- Good touch typing speed, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
- Good organisation skills.
How to Apply