Sales Manager Job At Corporate Staffing
Our client is a leading distributor of pharmaceutical and medical products in South Sudan, with headquarters in Dubai. They supply mainly to medical clinics, pharmacies and NGOs.
They seek to hire a Retail Sales Manager who will be responsible for driving sales in the NGO sector.
Salary: 2500 – 3000 USD
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Meet set NGO sales targets
- Promote the company’s products to pharmacies and clinics
- Manage the NGO sales team
- Liaise with manufacturers to develop sales strategies
- Manage the sales branches in Juba
- Define product strategy and pricing
- Manage the warehouse team, stocks and local purchases
- Organize and attend medical conferences
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Degree in Pharmacology/ Biomedical sciences or equivalent field of study
- A certification in sales is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical sales
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong sales knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Self – starter
- Good understanding of what medical sales involves.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; APPLY HERE before Monday 29th May 2017.