University of Nairobi admits both government and self-sponsored students.The fees structure for each group is different, with government sponsored paying less.If you’re a government sponsored student, here is the fees you will pay.
Government-Sponsored Undergraduate Students
These are government sponsored students admitted through Joint Admission Board. They pay directly for the following; however, students are advised to have Kshs 9,000 and Kshs18, 000 to cater for books and catering respectively per year.
Accommodation Kshs. 7,000.00 Per Year
The above fees are paid directly to the respective university college bank account depending on the degree programme that the student is admitted to. The respective bank accounts are as follows:
- College of Health Sciences, BBK Hurlingham Branch
A/C No. 03/045/1039385
- College of Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053984.
- College of Architecture & Engineering BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053941.
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences BBK Westlands Plaza
A/C No. 03/073/1100217.
- College of Education and External Studies BBK Barclays Plaza
A/C No. 03/077/5053917.
- College of Biological and Physical Sciences BBK Barclay Plaza
A/C No. 03/073/1100187.
University of Nairobi is the best university in Kenya and below 900 in ranking globally. Paying Ksh 30,000 as fees for a whole year is a favour from the institution. As a Kenyan,your main aim is to join UoN because of its good name locally and internationally. We also understand that employers prefer graduates from UoN to other universities.