Here is a very useful information about coronavirus you should know:
1.The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
2.Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
3.The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
4.HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
5. Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
6.Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
7.Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with anthobiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, be
cause it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
*The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
*UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
*The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more confined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them, because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better. * Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
This is to inform us all that the pH for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.
RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916
All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.
Some of which are:
Lemon – 9.9pH
Lime – 8.2pH
Avocado – 15.6pH
Garlic – 13.2pH
Mango – 8.7pH
Tangerine – 8.5pH
Pineapple – 12.7pH
Dandelion – 22.7pH
Orange – 9.2pH
How do you know you have coronavirus?
1. Itching in the throat,
2. Dry throat,
3. Dry cough.
So where you notice these three things quickly take warm water and drink.
Remember like cases in Kenya some don’t have the symptoms but though it can take 30days.
If you accept guest posts, how much would you charge? What kind of content would you accept?
We charge $100 per post.We accept any type of content
We’d like to offer you payments in exchange for article placements,
We need bloggers we can tap on for the publication of sponsored articles that we use for our clients’ content marketing campaigns. The bloggers we’re seeking should have expert views and insights on the subjects that are interesting and useful to our clients’ target consumers.
I am glad to let you know that your blog is qualified for this project. The task is simple. All you need to do is to publish some articles as paid guest posts on your blog. But if you’re not accepting guest posts, you might consider creating and publishing the content yourself.
You can earn a steady stream of profit from this.
Which between the two options do you prefer?
Blogger Outreach Manager
Yes we accept guest posts