Quickmart is one of the fastest growing supermarkets in Kenya. If you are looking for a job, please consider dropping your CV at Quickmart.The salaries paid by this supermarket are by far higher than most of the supermarkets in Kenya.
Majority of workers are those working in Kitchen and cashiers. As a cashier, you’ll start with a salary of Ksh25,000 per month unless you possess more than 5 years’ of experience from another supermarket for you to earn more. Quickmart Supermarket increase salaries at least ones every two years. A cashier who has worked for the company for 3 years must earn more than Ksh30,000 per month. There are many other cashiers earning above Ksh 50,000, especially those with more than 5 years’ experience within the institution.
Supermarket attendants are among the lowest paid. These are people who guide shoppers within the shop and also put luggage into paper bags.The salaries of these workers range between Ksh15,000 and Ksh30,000 per month.On average, an attendant earns Ksh 20,000 per month at Quickmart supermarket.
Supervisors earn between Ksh 45,000 and Ksh 100,000 per month while Managers pocket Ksh 90,000 and above depending on how busy the supermarket is.Those working within Nairobi especially CBD and Westlands earn more than Ksh100,000 per month.
Here is the salaries earned by workers at Quickmart Supermarket:
- CEO—Ksh 900,000 per month
- CFO—Over Ksh 600,000
- Senior Managers—Ksh 300,000 to Ksh 500,000 per month
- Branch Managers—Ksh70,000 to Ksh300,000 per month
- Supervisors—Ksh 45,000 to Ksh100,000 per month
- Cashiers—Ksh 20,000 to Ksh60,000 per month
- Accountants—Ksh 60,000 to Ksh 200,000 per month
- Supermarket attendants—Ksh15,000 to Ksh 40,000 per month
- Security Officers—Ksh12,000 to Ksh 30,000 per month